Football Development Scheme
The FDS Team are all experienced and qualified coaches committed to ensuring children receive high quality coaching in a fun and friendly environment.
Mykey Pryce - Course Director:
Mykey has over ten years experience coaching children in school and out of school settings. Mykey has a wide range of qualifications including:
- Sports Science and Sports Therapy
- FA Football Coaching up to UEFA B level
- Instructing Health Related Excerise for Children
- Coaching qualifications in Basketball, Tag Rugby, Futsal, Athletics, Handball and Dodgeball
- Treatment and Management of Injuries
- First Aid
Mykey has also attended training in:
- Safeguarding and Protecing Children
- Managing Behaviour in Sport
- Including Disabled Players in Sport
- Child Protection
- Club Welfare Officer
- Multi Skills Clubs in Practice
All of our lead coaches are qualified to a minimum of level 2 in sports coaching enabling them to lead sessions in schools / out of school. Our assistant coaches all have or are working towards their level 1 coaching qualifications.
FDS Coaches are all DBS checked and hold up to date first aid qualifications and have attended safeguarding children training sessions.